Specifically designed for intensive use applications, the iconic Integra chair can take a tonne of punishment and still look great. Unrivalled in strength and durability, the Integra has been the chair of choice for leisure centres, prisons, institutional facilities, schools, universities, churches, community halls, recreational and sporting applications as well as alfresco dining. The list goes on!
Proudly Australian made, our high performing and UV-stabilised Integra is lightweight, stackable, comfortable and ultra-durable, making it a perfect choice for any indoor or outdoor space. Plus, we have fire retardant options available for prison and institutional facility requirements.
- Supports static seated load of 450kg tested to Australian standards.
- High-tech polypropylene is anti-static.
- Stain resistant. Smooth ungrained surface enhances appearance and allows for low maintenance easy cleaning.
- Hot stamp with your logo or tagline option available.
- Lightweight, easy to handle yet strong.
- Vast colour palette will spruce up any space.
- Chairs can be stacked for easy storage.
- Trolley available as an optional accessory. Designed for one person to easily and safely move a single stack of Integra chairs.
- Stacks up to 15 high.
- One piece fully injection moulded from tough, hard wearing polypropylene with reinforced ribbing to provide structural strength and controlled flexing while ensuring superior comfort.
- UV and FR options available.
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||Seat Height|
|510mm x 560mm x 810mm||450mm|
- Frame moulded from high impact resistant polypropylene.
- Upholstered: Choose from a range of commercial grade fabrics for seat and back pad.
- Also available with seat holes for water drainage.
- Hot stamp a logo or tagline.
Minimum Order quantities apply. Custom colours also available on request.
The colours shown have been reproduced to represent actual product colours as accurately as possible, however actual colours may vary. We recommend checking your chosen colour against a sample colour swatch, as different screen and printing settings may affect the representation of the colour. Due to the manufacturing process, keep in mind that all colour samples may still have minimal colour variations to the finished product.